Ha...absolutely hilarious. I agree with kambam that Austin was a star. Watching this brought back alot of memories of Ryan when he was Austin's age.
Well at least we know he didn't get Sam's stage fright when it comes to dance recitals. We all know what happened to her in the poodle skirt incident...totally embarassing. Clearly he inherited his dancing skills from me.
That was awesome!! Austin was the star for sure! I think he must of inherited his moves from Ryan!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha...absolutely hilarious. I agree with kambam that Austin was a star. Watching this brought back alot of memories of Ryan when he was Austin's age.
Well at least we know he didn't get Sam's stage fright when it comes to dance recitals. We all know what happened to her in the poodle skirt incident...totally embarassing. Clearly he inherited his dancing skills from me.
That was awesome!! Austin was the star for sure! I think he must of inherited his moves from Ryan!!
Post a Comment