Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Natural History Museum

Me and Austin had some unexpected free time on Saturday so we took advantage of it and hit up the local dinosaur museum. He had a great time looking at all the bones and running around.

I didn't realize until on the way out that they had a whole room dedicated to holding your coats. Wish I would've known that at the beginning, I was lugging around everything and looking like a loser with a backpack full of diapers and a big camera.

Austin also put together a puzzle of a hummingbird all by himself, while sitting next to some dude in his thirties. When I came over to the puzzle table the guy said "he put this whole puzzle together by himself! He's pretty damn smart!" I was like "hell yea he is!" Haha not really.

Digging up fossils

He LOVED watching the money spin down down down

Boring earth science
T-rex!

2 comments:

Tom and Heather said...

He's getting so big! And he's so damn handsome! Ha, ha, just kidding. About the cussing part. Not the handsome part.
I like you guys!

Clayton said...

I had a similar revelation leaving the art museum on Saturday. They had a coat check. I didn't know those existed in real life.