Friday, January 30, 2009

We've got to get this blog going!


Hello blog readers. Or at least Marquette. She's the only one I'm sure of. This is Jessica and I've decided to learn how to post stuff on our little blog. Ryan's good, but together we can be great. Plus he tends to leave out events I consider to be important. For instance, I ran a marathon last year! It took 4 months of preparation and almost that many hours of running. How did not one picture make it on the blog?!?!

I'm not really sure where to start, but Christmas seems like the obvious answer. Here are the highlights from our combo trip to California and Nevada.

#1 Being Outside!

Austin wanted to be in the backyard from the minute he woke up till the minute he went to bed.





#2 Walking on Grandma and Grandpa Bond's treadmill & Grandma and Grandpa Scott's stairs

Everyone else was doing it, why not Austin?





#3 Being with Family


We feel so blessed in this department.





#4 Presents, of course!




We had a great Christmas break, and now that it's the middle of winter and we're battling snow and flu it's great to remember happier times! I might get into this blogging thing after all...

2 comments:

marquettebond said...

Great job, Jessica!! It was great to see the Christmas pictures again.
Thanks

Unknown said...

Hey Jessica! I think you just passed Ryan in the blog department :)

Great job!

Denny